The Defiant Sponsorship

Summary

The Defiant is a cryptocurrency media service providing news and education in the decentralized finance and cryptocurrency space.

The Defiant produces the following media:

The Defiant agrees to take on Tracer DAO as a sponsor of its podcast and videos as Tracer aims to increase awareness of its DAO and its products. These services provided would be a Podcast Shout Out for all episodes of The Defiant By Camila Russo weekly podcast in the month of November 2021 and a Video Shout Out for each episode of The Defiant Weekly YouTube video during the month of October 2021.

The Defiant undertakes to provide the following:

1. Podcast Shout Out - for each episode of The Defiant By Camila Russo weekly podcast in November 2021, a 30 second message provided by Tracer DAO, edited by The Defiant and read by the host Camila at the start and end of each podcast episode.

2. Video Shout Out - for each episode of The Defiant Weekly YouTube video during the month of October 2021 a 30 second message and any images or video - provided by Tracer DAO, edited by The Defiant and read by the host at the start of the video.

Consideration

For the provision of these services, The Defiant requests:

1. 5,000 USDC for the Podcast Shout Outs to be paid immediately upon approval of the Proposal.
  2. 6,000 USDC for the Video Shout Outs to be paid immediately upon approval of the Proposal.

Payment made to The Defiant address: (to be supplied)

Next Steps

In order for this EOI to take effect, a Proposal must be commenced by a current DAO member and that Proposal must succeed.

We encourage the discussion of this EOI in the comments below.

5 Likes

Love Defiant and love your work on Infinite Machine @cami - absolutely stoked to have the opportunity to work with you on the above. Large supporter of the proposal.

3 Likes
Consensus check
  • Support EOI
  • Oppose EOI

0 voters

I have not listen to The Defiant yet, But I will add it to the list of podcast! Though I do listen to quite a lot of podcasts and most of the Alpha I get or even how I ended up at Tracer was shootouts in podcasts (Bankless). Very great idea, low cost with great ROI community wise.

1 Like

As a long term viewer I really appreciate the consistent quality of the content The Defiant produce. Excited to see what this provides for Tracer and think it is a very reasonable fee.

2 Likes

I have no idea why this DAO needs advertising when the product is not available. This is all very bizarre.

@Tdao pushing for a September release - hence advertising the product launch

3 Likes