Proposal #31: Alpha Testers Amendment

Summary

Proposal #8 stated stated that the terms of engagement were able to be varied by future proposals, including termination if deliverables were not complete. The deliverables and the actions considered to be fulfilment were:

1. Active engagement in Alpha Testing of Tracer’s Perpetual Swaps contract.

Those who engaged in 5 or more of the following 7 activities were considered to fulfil this:

• Site-native report submitted
    • Discord feedback provided
    • Final Typeform survey completed
    • Margin Deposit
    • Margin Withdraw
    • Insurance Fund Deposit
    • Insurance Fund Withdraw
  2. Active engagement in Tracer’s communications channels (Discourse, Discord, Twitter).

Those who were present in the Tracer Discord, and the private Alpha Testing group were considered to fulfil this.

Participation records were collected from on-chain contract interactions and are available for viewing in the following spreadsheet: Alpha Testers performance

Consideration

If this Proposal is accepted, each Alpha Tester who fulfilled the terms of their engagement as per the records in the spreadsheet above will receive the following:

25,000 TCR vesting in equal monthly instalments over a two year period, starting on the day that the Alpha Tester is engaged (May 2, 2021), except during the first 7 months following engagement (Dec 2, 2021). On the first day following those first 7 months, 7291 TCR tokens will vest.

All recruited addresses who did not fulfil their terms will no longer be entitled to remuneration.

Variation and Termination

1. Alpha Testers acknowledge that, if engaged, their engagement can be varied by future Proposals.
  2. Alpha Testers expect that any engagement will be terminated if they fail to deliver in accordance with the Deliverables specified above.

Conflicts of Interest

No conflicts of interest to declare.

Interpretation

Unless otherwise defined in this offer, all terms beginning with a capital letter which are defined in the Participation Agreement have the same meaning unless the context otherwise requires.

If this offer is accepted as a Proposal under the Participation Agreement, others may formally document aspects of this Proposal.

Copyright Waiver

Copyright and related rights to this Proposal are waived pursuant to CC0.

Consensus check
  • Support proposal → push to Snapshot
  • Oppose proposal

0 voters

2 Likes

i’m kind of disappointed that I only had 4 of the 7 as opposed to 5. I swore that I submitted the site-native report though.

1 Like

The information was scraped after the alpha testing ended. I understand your pain and appreciate your time but unfortunately we are following the specifications as per the initial alpha testing proposal.