Proposal #18: Chuck Li - Market Making & Advisory

Summary

I, Chuck Li of Finlink and BitLink, am proposing a strategic treasury diversification for Tracer DAO as well as offering my advisory, market making and financial engineering services to Mycelium and Tracer DAO.

My firm currently provides market making services for dYdX, MCDEX, and other DeFi projects. I will provide immense value for Tracer DAO through advisory. I have invested and worked with top exchanges worldwide from day 1. Through my experience, I’m able to provide hands-on advice on product design, trading/liquidity mining programs, tokenomics and more.

Besides advisory, Bitlink will also provide liquidity for Tracer through market making service. Bitlink provides liquidity to most known defi projects. We have historically contributed between 20-50% volume on dYdX and been ranked as no.1 on their first month liquidity program.

With us, we are able to offer the best in class liquidity, providing Tracer with a competitive advantage compared to other major CEX and DEX. It will in turn be beneficial to the token holders.

Remuneration

For the provision of my diversification efforts and services, I request:

1. 3,000,000 TCR vested on a pro rata basis over 102 weeks, starting on the day that this proposal is executed.

Remuneration to be provided to address: 0x7c1b4b31fd641E1Ea73E895b3656D93a659f0D0D

Deliverables

If I am engaged to provide the services described in this Proposal to the DAO, I will provide the following:

• 1 hour per month of consultation to the Mycelium team.
  • $150,000 USD (in LINK tokens), delivered upon execution of this proposal.

Variation and Termination

1. I, Chuck Li, acknowledge that, if engaged, my engagement can be varied or terminated by future Proposals.
  2. I expect that any engagement will be terminated if I fail to deliver in accordance with the Deliverables specified above.

Conflicts of Interest

In the context of the Tracer project, conflicts of interest include:

1. Existing Service Providers who are Related Parties; and
  2. Existing (vested and unvested) holdings of TCR tokens.

I, Chuck Li, wish to declare the following conflicts of interest:

1. No conflicts of interest to declare.

Interpretation

Unless otherwise defined in this offer, all terms beginning with a capital letter which are defined in the Participation Agreement have the same meaning unless the context otherwise requires.

If this offer is accepted as a Proposal under the Participation Agreement, I, Chuck Li, may introduce more formally documented aspects of the Proposal.

Copyright Waiver

Copyright and related rights to this Proposal are waived pursuant to CC0 1 1.