Proposal #14: Yamashita Advisor Deal

Advisor and Financial Engineer: Yamashita

Summary

I, Yamashita, am proposing a strategic treasury diversification for Tracer DAO as well as offering my advisory and financial engineering services to Mycelium and Tracer DAO.

In the past, I have played an instrumental role in delivering secure Perpetual Swap agreements to the market that have supported trillions of dollars of transaction volume. I am bullish on seeing the traditional financial system replaced with more secure and reliable transactional methods that minimise counter-party risk and maximise transparency and value provided for users of the system. From what I’ve seen, Tracer DAO fits this bill and I’m happy to provide my time and money to work with the DAO to seek this end.

I believe that I can provide great value in guiding the Tracer DAO to change the future of finance. I intend to guide Tracer DAO to build derivative contracts that will enable new digital and real word markets to be unlocked that provide meaningful ways for people to manage and take risk.

For now, you must respect my decision to preserve my identity and privacy, the Mycelium team will be able to confirm my value as a strategic advisor to Tracer DAO.

Remuneration

For the provision of my diversification efforts and services, I request:

1. 10,000,000 TCR vested on a pro rata basis over 91 weeks, starting on the day that this proposal is executed.

Remuneration to be provided to address: 0x87c2f090997b0E158c10399605d19C41eC47b49b.

Deliverables

If I am engaged to provide the services described in this Proposal to the DAO, I will provide the following:

• 1 hour per week of consultation to the Mycelium team.
  • $250,000 USD (half in wBTC and half in ETH), delivered upon execution of this proposal.

I also commit to not be involved in any product that is a competitor to any of the Tracer Factory’s products.

Variation and Termination

1. I, Yamashita, acknowledge that, if engaged, my engagement can be varied or terminated by future Proposals. However, this termination is limited to 5,000,000 TCR which relates to my advisory efforts.
  2. I expect that any engagement will be terminated if I fail to deliver in accordance with the Deliverables specified above.

Conflicts of Interest

In the context of the Tracer project, conflicts of interest include:

1. Existing Service Providers who are Related Parties; and
  2. Existing (vested and unvested) holdings of TCR tokens.

I, Yamashita, wish to declare the following conflicts of interest:

1. No conflicts of interest to declare.

Interpretation

Unless otherwise defined in this offer, all terms beginning with a capital letter which are defined in the Participation Agreement have the same meaning unless the context otherwise requires.

If this offer is accepted as a Proposal under the Participation Agreement, I, Yamashita, may introduce more formally documented aspects of the Proposal.

Copyright Waiver

Copyright and related rights to this Proposal are waived pursuant to CC0 1.

8 Likes

I put forth that Yamashita is worthy of this deal. DeFi derivatives, the industry in which we now find ourselves, would not look the same if it were not for Yamashita’s historic contributions.

Mycelium are confident that a working relationship with Yamashita moving forward will solidify Tracer DAO’s position as an industry leading financial protocol. I can say that there are many shared values around censorship resistance and free-market thinking that align Yamashita and the Tracer DAO in building an open and inclusive financial system for all.

6 Likes

I certainly vouch for Yamashita. They’ve been extremely hands on and very solid to work with so far.

4 Likes

I know Yamashita to be a leader in the crypto space, and one of the few foremost experts in centralized crypto derivatives. His guidance and support will be invaluable to the Tracer team and community. His values are aligned with the vision of Tracer to create a decentralized, secure, and persistent financial ecosystem and this proposal of his time is a reflection of his commitment to this outcome. As an investor in Tracer, myself and my firm (Distributed Global) are in support of Yamashita joining as an advisor under these terms.

9 Likes