GFP: Advisor Community & Content Mark11

Summary

I, Mark11 propose to be engaged to provide services in community building and engagement for Tracer DAO, to be funded by the Growth Fund.

Mark11 is a Tracer Governor and has previously worked with Olympus Finance and Inverse Finance in their community and content teams. Mark is a former regulatory lawyer and the editor of Olympus Finance focused media at the Agora Dispatch Newsletter and the Agora Podcast.

Mark has been assisting Mycelium in building out systems to on-board Tracer DAO contributors and this proposal seeks formalize an engagement to continue that activity and further efforts in building a sense of community and place in the DAO over the long term.

Remuneration

For the provision of services, I request:

1. 900,000 TCR vested on a pro rata basis over 91 weeks, starting on the day that this proposal is executed.

Remuneration to be provided to: 0x7d3dAEC5817F7C1F94D9Df1cF217CC1365e30B3d

Deliverables

If I am engaged to provide the services described in this Proposal, I will provide the following:

8 hours per week of consultation to the Mycelium team concerning community building and contributor on-boarding in connection with development of Tracer DAO - with reasonable additional hours during peak periods;

At the end of each quarter a quarterly summary of my activities provided by Discourse to Tracer DAO community;

Regular presence in the Tracer DAO community.

Variation and Termination

1. I, acknowledge that, if engaged, my engagement can be varied or terminated by future Proposals. However, this termination is limited to 900,000 TCR which relates to my advisory efforts; and
  2. I expect that any engagement will be terminated if I fail to deliver in accordance with the Deliverables specified above.

Conflicts of Interest

In the context of the Tracer project, conflicts of interest include:

1. Existing Service Providers who are Related Parties; and
  2. Existing (vested and unvested) holdings of TCR tokens.

I wish to declare the following conflicts of interest:

1. Nil.

Interpretation

Unless otherwise defined in this offer, all terms beginning with a capital letter which are defined in the Participation Agreement have the same meaning unless the context otherwise requires.

Copyright Waiver

Copyright and related rights to this Proposal are waived pursuant to CC0 1 1 1.