Leading up to the mainnet launch of Tracer Perpetual Swaps, we are looking to run an additional audit on the Tracer Perpetual Swaps contracts as a bug bounty. This audit would be in addition to Alpha Testing. Lion’s Mane has met with Code Arena, which offer a “community-driven approach to competitive smart contract audits”. In addition to Sigma Prime’s audit, this initiative accords with Tracer’s vision for deploying impenetrable smart contracts.
Code Arena offers an open-source public bounty contest to battle-test codebases. For the Tracer Perpetual Swaps codebase, Code Arena are requesting from Tracer DAO:
- $80,000 USDC (or equivalent) and 600 000 TCR tokens for the bounty award pool; and
- $16,000 USDC (or equivalent) and 400 000 TCR tokens for Code Arena’s efforts in connection with the bug bounty.
The timeline for Tracer Perpetual Swaps is currently as follows:
- 22nd June - Tracer Perpetual Swaps Alpha Testing begins (Alpha Tester access only)
- 24th June - Code Arena hosts bug bounty for 1 week (all access)
- 30th June - Tracer Perpetual Swaps live on Arbitrum
To accord with this timeline, and depending on the success of this EOI, Lion’s Mane is prepared to incur an initial deposit of $16,000 USD (or equivalent), to be reimbursed by Tracer DAO at a later date.
Therefore, the total consideration from Tracer DAO to Code Arena will be:
- $96,000 USDC, in two instalments:
- $80,000 USDC paid to Code Arena upon a successful proposal; and
- $16,000 USDC paid to Lion’s Mane at a later date; and
- 1,000,000 TCR (600 000 TCR + 400 000 TCR).
Please share your comments on this EOI in the thread below.