0xPenguin (a DAO community member) offers its services to Tracer DAO ( DAO ) in order to work with the DAO on the specific task of getting Tracer added to the index of protocols monitored by Messari Governor , a protocol governance tracker.
- Scope of the task is limited to onboarding Tracer into the tool
- Benefits TracerDAO by providing more exposure and signaling legitimacy by a respected entity in the space
- TracerDAO community members will benefit from using the tool to track and better understand Tracer governance in the context of the broader ecosystem
For the provision of these services, Rising Tide requests:
- 4,000 TCR (equivalent to approximately $500 USD at time of this proposal)
This proposal requests 50% of the TCR to be paid upfront. Upon completion of the project the remaining 50% will be sent.
Remuneration to be provided to: 0xD99A8092fcfD7FB21accdc2E4e04C3843D6489c8
0xPenguin shall, from the Commencement Date, and for the duration of this Proposal, provide the Deliverables to the DAO in accordance with the terms of this Proposal.
Time for the performance of the Deliverables shall be of the essence and 0xPenguin shall meet any performance dates for the Deliverables specified in the Order or notified to the 0xPenguin by the DAO.
If engaged by Proposal to provide the services described in this Proposal to the DAO, 0xPenguin will provide the following ( Deliverables ):
- Engage Messari to kick off onboarding
- Follow through any information exchange or DAO coordination necessary for integration
- Providing updates to the TracerDAO community on progress and final completion
- Listing of TracerDAO in Messari Governor
0xPenguin acknowledges that, if engaged, the DAO may terminate or vary its engagement in accordance with:
- Future Proposals and performance;
- The Deliverables specified above;
- A material breach of any term of the Agreement which breach is not capable of being remedied or (if such a breach is remediable) fails to remedy that breach within 10 days of receipt of notice from the DAO in writing to do so; and
- Any repeated breaches of the terms of the agreement in such a manner as to reasonably justify the opinion that its conduct is inconsistent with it having the intention or ability to give effect to the terms of this agreement.
Termination of the Proposal shall not affect any of the parties’ rights and remedies that have accrued as at the date of termination. Furthermore, any termination of this agreement shall not be effective unless the agreement either expires, all things required to be done by the Proposal are completed or it is terminated by a further proposal of the DAO.
In the context of the Tracer project, conflicts of interest include:
- Existing Service Providers who are Related Parties; and
- Existing (vested and unvested) holdings of TCR tokens.
0xPenguin wishes to declare the following conflicts of interest: N/A
Unless expressly agreed otherwise in writing by an Authorised Representative of the DAO, all terms that are defined pursuant to the Participation Agreement will retain its meaning.
If this offer is accepted as a Proposal under the Participation Agreement, 0xPenguin may more formally document aspects of that Proposal.
The following definitions shall apply in this Proposal:
Commencement Date: the date this Proposal is passed on chain and is signed.
Tracer DAO: A decentralised autonomous organisation for Tracer, an open-sourced blockchain-based financial protocol.
TCR Token: A measure of voting power in the Tracer DAO that attaches to a specific Wallet Address, whereby the greater amount of TCR Tokens a person holds in that Wallet Address, the greater the person’s voting power.
Related party: Means, but is not limited to, the Service Provider’s parent company, subsidiary, affiliate, assignee, transferee or one of their representatives, principals, agents, directors, officers, employees, consultants, contractors, members, shareholders or guarantors.
The 0xPenguin shall keep the DAO fully indemnified against all liabilities, costs, expenses, damages and losses (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, loss of reputation, product recall costs and all interest, fines, penalties and legal costs (calculated on a full indemnity basis) and all other professional costs and expenses) suffered or incurred by the DAO as a result of or in connection with:
- Any claim against the DAO for actual or alleged infringement of a third party’s intellectual property rights arising out of, or in connection with, the receipt, use or supply of the Deliverables, to the extent that the claim is attributable to the acts or omissions of the 0xPenguin , its employees, agents or subcontractors; and
- Any claim made against the DAO by a third party arising out of, or in connection with, the supply of the Deliverables, to the extent that such claim arises out of the breach, negligent performance or failure or delay in performance of the Proposal by the 0xPenguin , its employees, agents or subcontractors.
This clause will survive termination of the Proposal.
Copyright and related rights to this Proposal are waived pursuant to CC0.